2013-01-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] New batch ticket printing problem (character encoding)

Header Data

From: Tomas213 <to***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 936d89d8787f8af493bdb8702f53cbc9860a4c88d461fe366bdcfb624eaa3f86
Message ID: <CAPz6xh6h8N9xCVTxprVo83wdWm6te9Dt5+5h71YG5RcUaf9xWA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <50F0865B.8040408@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-01-12 12:26:12 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 21:26:12 +0200

Raw message

Hello.
I use el_GR for my language code set.
Everything else works just fine in the admin panel, all greek language
works fine.
The problem is only at the batch print.
I sent u a pdf in your mail.
Have a look at it and tell me.