2013-02-07 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] 3.7.7.6 To be released NOW

Header Data

From: Peter Cummins <pe***r@computingeverywhere.com.au>
Message Hash: 258532e7997d2622ab06affd385d433a71a86f43684bd4bf304d29183db8e124
Message ID: <1360285768.005654@computingeverywhere.com.au>
Reply To: <CAA-jMMQPpJPfb-03q61KLob61jyKj59E9UEFq4ba0YmCQAZ5Jw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-02-07 18:09:38 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 11:09:38 +1000

Raw message

Hi Bob,

I am quite interested in how you achieved the archiving of the user's data history. After it is archived, and so their monthly limit is presumably reset to zero, is their now archived history still available?

> > On 02/07/2013 03:59 AM, Tim White wrote:
>

> >> If you are editing CORE files, please let me know which ones and why,
> >> and we'll see how we can make it configurable instead.
>
> Since you asked.....

<snip>

--

Regards,
Peter Cummins

Other Services we offer:

-->Backup Services:
1. External Hard drives
2. Backup Software/Setup
Buy and setup yourself, or have our tech set it up for you.

-->Extended 2 Year Warranty on Systems supplied by Computing Everywhere:
Includes labour, travel and parts: $200 for each computer

-->Service Agreement:
What’s in it for you?
1. 1 scheduled maintenance visit per month, first hour on-site free (no travel charged)
2. Any time resulting from that appointment, after the first hour, charged at $90/hour.
3. ALL other appointments during the month are charged at $95/hour.
[$90 /month (2 months minimum)]

Thread