2013-03-16 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Problems with getting grase to run - hardware issue?

Header Data

From: Benjamin Godbersen <be***n@godbersen.info>
Message Hash: a7dce36bd54414da0baa4fb1cdcf74b71f66d4363833c4a06eaf15f612543b50
Message ID: <CAH_znr+QrkZfwZadd7Yafp0SEhSMkH1R5KYoCh+r99kx58quGg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <1363372119.53712.YahooMailNeo@web140601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-03-16 05:29:42 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 13:29:42 +0100

Raw message

Hi Steve,
thanks for your e-mail. I have now installed Linux for what must have been
the 15th time and it is now working. Don't ask me what was wrong before,
maybe it simply was a broken LAN card (replaced it) maybe it was just
unlucky coincidences in the autoconfig. Before, ifconfig just wouldn't show
eth1, now I have eth0 and eth1 and lo and tun0 just as you have described
it. For some reason I also have a tun1 but that doesn't seem to break
anything. So, it seems to be working for now.
Thanks for your help,
Benjamin