2013-03-21 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] moning grace to new pc

Header Data

From: Tomas213 <to***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: dada1396e1f35e3d1e43591a5ab9cff9047f4c6e2b5cb36a6895141343615a7b
Message ID: <CAPz6xh5=1Mt_we3VnpnY+5XXSyPo8o=ug5zduOM4bn8CdQ1iKQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <514AEDF5.9030107@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-03-21 06:05:42 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 15:05:42 +0200

Raw message

No squid logs is needed, just the database.
Thanks Tim
I will do as you said and i will let you know if something goes wrong.

Thomas