2013-04-13 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] GraseHotspot installation (Works to use ip-adress but not domains)

Header Data

From: Erik Andre Aabrekk <er***e@oneway.no>
Message Hash: ea1bc9b8ee5a284a382b01a2f2e606c299947f8aef78862038c7ddb247af69c5
Message ID: <CAJgHx0=cDea32rmEHfnG9H8CKhnEALij+xAVMWX68+BtjH9aNg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <5168E2E7.8000003@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-04-13 15:00:21 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 00:00:21 +0200

Raw message

Hi tim! for some weird reasons the problem seems to fade away. did a
reinstall. dumped the database. and things after some refresh seems to work
flowlessly. will let you know if the problem pops up again. so i might be
able to grab some usefull information to deliver you. Solbu had a question
aboute tickets. was wondering how to change information view.

i love grase and gonna make a donation.