2013-05-06 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] User Exceeded Allowance

Header Data

From: iii <ii***t@gmail.com>
Message Hash: c2e433fd3d2309986ac7eb53ec32e75d098c530db7be5e0d4f9bbc6170f7f9eb
Message ID: <5187BBB6.9040607@gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0Js=r-bGRNqqPJ0XVY-8Jj32=Pev436yJ-uJ=_60CKNVg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-05-06 07:18:30 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 16:18:30 +0200

Raw message

On 03/05/2013 23:08, Timothy White wrote:

> Send me the daily backups offlist from the 27th to today. They live in
> /var/backups/grase and I just need the tar.gz files.
>
> Tim
>
> On 3 May 2013 20:56, "iii" <ii***t@gmail.com
> <mailto:ii***t@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Tim
>
>     One of my users purchased a 500 Mb ticket from me a few days ago
>     (Sat 27
>     April). Somehow he managed to use 10 Gb over the next few days
>     before I
>     could do anything about it.
>     I have been running the hotspot with Grase without issue for
>     nearly two
>     years, so I know it's got to be something new.
>
>     Please let me know what logs I can provide you with if you need to
>     check
>     further.
>
>     Regards

> Get 100% visibility into Java/.NET code with AppDynamics Lite
> It's a free troubleshooting tool designed for production
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_ap2

Hi Tim

The files are over 30 Mb each, so I must try organise a file link
service first.

Thanks

Thread