2013-07-19 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] How to manage hotspot from WAN?

Header Data

From: William Zhou <zl***y@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e7a370aff0879130cd1baf8aaf846cc3095247ec4ea1e5918c6d955e7ec52517
Message ID: <CAPWTG7gn8-WTiiVvbxr1=hr-DvWS2Gfgc9xEayuaKitOm=De+Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <99DF9CFBA2E2D947A37658DFB2AE72BB50EE7861@G4W3292.americas.hpqcorp.net>
UTC Datetime: 2013-07-19 01:28:16 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 16:28:16 +0800

Raw message

Thanks for reply.
I can access web console from  http://<win-ip>/grase/radmin.
One more question, if I want to change the web interface port from 80 to
something else. What should I do?
I modified the '/etc/apache2/ports.conf', but it doesn't work.
NameVirtualHost *:1443
Listen 1443

Thanks again.
William