2013-09-04 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Extending range

Header Data

From: rick <ri***k@ozaccess.com>
Message Hash: 6c2bcd38b6cc271118f046d57d6e43b198c1b498525fde39a73067db338c5773
Message ID: <52270A4A.3020302@ozaccess.com>
Reply To: <5225C623.5080702@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2013-09-04 03:24:10 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 20:24:10 +1000

Raw message

Hi Drazen,

Thank you again, for your well thought out reply.

Much appreciated.

Rick