2013-11-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Time Limitations for vouchers

Header Data

From: Jed Gainer <je***r@gmail.com>
Message Hash: df28d903ad8315938786a729c41ea873346ae09bc553ec25ad2e58fca225907c
Message ID: <CAJc1nurT=AFS+=VYCq_Hi7fmDBWZdPdJ=B4YZ_oWxY9gT2kFig@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LAvnMsmBNHGEa5ExMo_aV_n9RWxz0eGsNc=raY9vs1CQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-11-27 19:30:55 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 18:30:55 -0800

Raw message

sqlcounter expire_on_login {
        sql_module_instance = sql

        counter_name = Expire-After-Initial-Login
        check_name = Expire-After
        key = User-Name
        reset = never
        query = "SELECT TIME_TO_SEC(TIMEDIFF(NOW(), acctstarttime)) \
                 FROM radacct \
                 WHERE UserName='%{${key}}' \
                 ORDER BY acctstarttime \
                 LIMIT 1;"