2013-11-28 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Time Limitations for vouchers

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e1645b633e33943101ce79818756ad0d2810f1f3e13f8e0d66ebbee50d0159b8
Message ID: <CAESLx0+fanFJDqUZ4fhqgp4vqcTQ2SYEt-ikCW+7QYoyJGjBMA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAJc1nurT=AFS+=VYCq_Hi7fmDBWZdPdJ=B4YZ_oWxY9gT2kFig@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-11-28 23:56:32 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 16:56:32 +1000

Raw message

Jed

This is great! However, how do we handle radacct being archived each month?
i.e. Giving someone 90 days from first login?

Ideally I want to do something like this, but with a runner script that
updates another table after first login so we always have a reference point.

How do you handle the first login? What does it return?

Tim