2014-01-06 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] grase packages

Header Data

From: Drazen <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: 0ac3585d0df578682faf8f009fd28c5caa417c9c1f7db4132c6527bf187b1483
Message ID: <52CA7855.7000208@radez.hr>
Reply To: <000001cf0ab6$4b783b10$e268b130$@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-01-06 02:33:09 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 10:33:09 +0100

Raw message

Do you have two network cards on your laptop? If not, installation will
not pass.
Even you do, (say according my earlier description of how to reuse old
laptop for Grase), it is possible that Grase installation twist eth
cards, so your wan card become the other one. In that case move internet
cable to other one.
If you are using laptop ethernet wired and wirelless module as second
card, you will need to play aroud its settings. I don't know what
exactly. Someone else here may know.

Rgds.
Drazen