2014-01-06 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] grase packages

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 228441e0bf2ec03fbbed412509a6378e92187bc58be39fd8e2cf5452c348e657
Message ID: <CAESLx0+eD8exVmWoWg=Ac57EOd6jo4s7jjP96MsiiKXT4u5PXg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <000001cf0ab6$4b783b10$e268b130$@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-01-06 01:24:40 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 18:24:40 +1000

Raw message

What distribution/version are you installing on? Ubuntu/Debian. Version.
32bit or 64bit?

Can you paste the errors you are getting.

Tim