2014-04-04 - Re: WAN IP change

Header Data

From: al***e@gmail.com
Message Hash: bacd610e2cbc80a592ca59b856004d7ed69bd6227ac66fa3a5f5cd56163bd459
Message ID: <6e9ae1e7-46f6-4d0c-9fb8-92d3c6a27c12@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <418c3ebc-f53a-421e-9603-e62d2dd1f1d2@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-04-04 09:32:04 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 09:32:04 -0700

Raw message

I want to put the WAN interface on another network (also meaning another
faster ISP).

I could reinstall a brand new system but I am afraid this might take too
long to reconfigure everything.

Other than that the system is working perfectly, today I had a group of ~80
people, no issue, really smooth.

It runs on a Virtual machines with 4 cores and 2gB of RAM (which is an
overkill since Grase seems to barely use the CPU (4%)).

On Friday, April 4, 2014 7:46:28 AM UTC-7, John Crisp wrote:

> On Tuesday, 1 April 2014 21:00:45 UTC+2, al***.@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Hi Everyone,
>>

>> I changed the network on the WAN side from a 10.132.82.0/24 network to a
>> 192.168.4.0/22 network, since then nobody is able to go through the
>> authentication system.
>>
>> From the server (through ssh) I can ping successfully anything, from the
>> clients computer to the Internet.
>>

>> I checked inside grase, coova-chilli and iptables but I couldn't find a
>> trace of 10.132.82.x.
>>
>> Is it because of the different subnet mask of the new network?
>>

> Just wondering why you want to change it ?
>
> I'm only just learning about the system myself, and wondering if it is
> still being worked on.
>
> I'll fire up my test box again this weekend and have a look and see if I
> can replicate this.

Thread