2014-04-17 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Slight problem with static IPs for clients

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: bca207dfc61c405f8296ecda125ad1089483fdd9ec00a2aedba9edea284f89dc
Message ID: <CAESLx0JqFFNQ9Laz1gqekPmMaLJ_C4UWLiw8k4MBBVRY4tq6sw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <53479A41.90606@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-04-17 04:17:28 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 21:17:28 +1000

Raw message

The way the Coova Chilli part of the Hotspot works, is it needs clients to
do DHCP to be able to do it's authentication magic. The best solution is
Static ip's with MAC Authentication. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to
assist you with this config at this stage.

Tim