2014-06-04 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Bandwidth Management for Computer Accounts

Header Data

From: Dave Wilson <da***e@argyle.com.au>
Message Hash: 6a3ec155c92949a5c45edf3b21dc22d70173c45e9cffadcd53635c38a31b70c0
Message ID: <9B70C88C-C2BA-4D76-83E4-351E100B614E@argyle.com.au>
Reply To: <CAESLx0Lv-Rs75e00O3B8eH6KFNjs33w4f8XV1swi1LnGysK+tw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-06-04 13:17:22 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 06:17:22 +1000

Raw message

Is that documented anywhere?

I was not aware that a group called Machines had a specific purpose.

To answer Louis' question, the admin currently does not allow you to assign a computer account to any group (as I just found out it assigns all computers to the machines group) but it would be great to be able to have different machines in different groups for different purposes.

Now that I know that I can control those computer accounts via the machines group, this will buy me some more time before I would need to split up computer accounts into different groups.

Sent from my iPhone