2014-06-04 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Bandwidth Management for Computer Accounts

Header Data

From: Louis <lo***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e7cbf238ea5346b6c984b6ccfe48fcea7a487316576c06f8965993e75085e54d
Message ID: <73a0aa37-82d8-4c62-a77d-b394d054109b@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0Lv-Rs75e00O3B8eH6KFNjs33w4f8XV1swi1LnGysK+tw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-06-04 02:12:18 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 02:12:18 -0700

Raw message

Ok thanks Thomas, Tim. Will give it a go.