2014-06-23 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Landing Page

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: f401f72bdc643b57e857b3f3043c5a74ab6e95b52722ae5c90bf40e14d63788d
Message ID: <CAESLx0+CsTJAN8zV_ajimZwRGeNf6XDwerSh7jNJoFF2GvGmVQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <5d29fdcb-8a66-4ece-ad04-3cbf7ca19511@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-06-23 13:08:43 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 06:08:43 +1000

Raw message

Hi Andrew

You shouldn't be modifying any files. In the admin interface, there is a
portal customisation section. This allows you to inject more HTML/CSS into
the page, and turn off components including the default CSS.

It sounds like you probably want to turn off the default CSS and put your
own CSS in instead.

See the http://X.X.X.X/grase/radmin/loginconfig page

Tim