2014-11-01 - Re: Landing Page

Header Data

From: bartosz <ba***z@miklaszewski.com>
Message Hash: 5b299b8970bf3dd63672260b9fce23936b9bbc63fc0af4cc2718913e490b0d99
Message ID: <ace56dfb-f632-4fea-a8c3-4381d197aee1@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <164acbc7-bcb3-49ef-b409-bb13e1d494df@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-11-01 23:18:49 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2014 23:18:49 -0700

Raw message

Hi, ive been editing my hotspot too, 99% you can actually achieve with css
in portal customization, and you may have to add some divs in to html (and
this is that 1% you have to add manually)

so give you some quick tips:

- some online css generators that's for buttons and text
fields: http://www.bestcssbuttongenerator.com/, http://css3buttongenerator.com/, http://html-generator.weebly.com/css-textbox-style.html
- file to add additional divs is in: /usr/share/grase/www/uam i used
index.php to add just divs at the beginning of the page and edit them from
portal customization lvl

technically when you add additional divs you can edit them as you wish, and
what you want to achieve will be quite easy to do...

another help, try to use development tools build in browser, for example:
if you use chrome, ctrl+shift+i, you have little search icon at the very
left, use it to find out on your landing page, which css parameters you
need to change

hope this gave you some idea about how to change your page ;)))

On Wednesday, 25 June 2014 07:51:48 UTC+1, Andrew Gray wrote:

> Hey tim
>>

> Long story short the attached file is what I'm working for.
> Thanks again for the support!

Thread