2014-07-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] 3 Simultaneous + limit from first login

Header Data

From: Ali Sen <al***n@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 8fc9f6e415d0dc1e3d0addc1c400b3ada31aeafd263676731af4b6ac3762b36a
Message ID: <CAP4d4+VRMPisny3kNzzbmbGXAS6DVbOdTL=mgKZvL61ApW7AcQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAP4d4+V0oyr=EY8Rx=co5mh6hKdeHeqVbN7HcVQsWpkYFAWVzg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-07-10 01:24:06 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 11:24:06 +0300

Raw message

i forgot sorry. you need to insert or update mysql tables for accessperiod
attribute also.
for group settings insert to radgroupcheck or for single user insert to
radcheck.
example for user test; 2 day account after first login
username test attiribute Access-Period  op :=  value  86400

-------

Ali Sen