2014-07-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] 3 Simultaneous + limit from first login

Header Data

From: Ali Sen <al***n@gmail.com>
Message Hash: eb6b39a5565f6090391e6f9ed57bd52d21f8ca8c16b4de73e8051f84a7b6949e
Message ID: <CAP4d4+V0oyr=EY8Rx=co5mh6hKdeHeqVbN7HcVQsWpkYFAWVzg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <3d3b8a21-74f8-40b8-ac9b-45646d571232@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-07-10 01:14:51 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 11:14:51 +0300

Raw message

1 - Yes it is possible but not with radmin interface. grase radmin only
supports 1 simultaneous use.

If you are familiar to mysql you can insert or change attiributes manually.
for group settings you can change or insert "Simultaneous-Use" Value=3 to
radgroupcheck table from radius database or for a single user you can
insert "Simultaneous-Use" attiribute to  radcheck table.

2 - second question is also possible via sql counters.
you need to edit /etc/freeradius/sql/mysql/counter.conf and add suitable
sql parameters. (below, i will give sample counter)  and activate it by
editing /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default  -->authorize --> sql section
by adding countername. (add "accessperiod" for my sample counter)

Sample Counter.  name accessperiod
###########

        sqlcounter accessperiod {
                counter-name = Max-Access-Period-Never
                check-name = Access-Period
                sqlmod-inst = sql
                key = User-Name
                reset = never
                query = "SELECT IF(COUNT(radacctid>=1),(UNIX_TIMESTAMP() -
IFNULL(UNIX_TIMESTAMP(AcctStartTime),0)),0) FROM radacct WHERE UserName =
'%{%k}' AND AcctSessionTime >= 1 ORDER BY AcctStartTime LIMIT 1"
        }

####

-------

Ali Sen