2014-08-23 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Auto redirect on successful login

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 11aaf64e5d72ed02161053717d90d8dd616642079277c5b926002d1d6e6e12b6
Message ID: <CAESLx0+i5oq5+rx9gPRowTzjdVVOBGe+jwOJ42Fa+e05VQFjMw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <e8106980-1243-4551-b6f1-5cc68dbdb939@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-08-23 21:33:18 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 14:33:18 +1000

Raw message

I'm happy to give the Admin the choice of redirect. However, part of the
issue is that the status window won't work until you login, and once you
login if you redirect, you then can't see the links below the login to get
the status window.

Tim