2014-08-23 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Auto redirect on successful login

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 16b695ad089e96c6919d25821f94d9a6cf67c9a652dcd69c27a73e7a75e1d84a
Message ID: <CAESLx0KsxmNGO5-AvKGS+wXzkT971PSqr0zaAmE_R6pDtOZP+g@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <70e7074a-a8b7-40a6-93f2-823c7dad5597@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-08-23 01:57:34 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 18:57:34 +1000

Raw message

Hi Juan

It is possible to code it this way, however if you do that, you can't popup
a status window for them, which means they have no way of knowing the
limitations of their session, or have a way to logoff. This is mostly due
to all modern popup blockers.
I'm happy for suggestions of ways to make this work better, however
providing users with status and the ability to logout are crucial in most
situations.

Tim