2014-08-06 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] problem with installation / Problema de instalación

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 6bb491436790281d38a899d3294f2d61bfacc6f4bf6f7535a2c54b535250ce55
Message ID: <CAESLx0+GwENXW4GNq56Fmfa5c3O_yyq63mm90tL3Haja1vF_ug@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <53DFAFA2.6000206@terminal-consulting.de>
UTC Datetime: 2014-08-06 04:19:42 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 21:19:42 +1000

Raw message

Apologies for this bug. I'll try and get a fix released this weekend. It's
a relic from when we moved to Git that I fixed in development, but not in
the hotfix.

Tim