2014-10-15 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Where to download nightly build ?

Header Data

From: drazen <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: 1b58b5d54dbb926ff9d366482e2b99f4a91714971cc23d31228ba31f67f23498
Message ID: <543EE8F5.8040702@radez.hr>
Reply To: <CAESLx0Lkx8v6wTPxEgsDs=jZZpqn83-F+Yjs87DNo0V1nhJJyw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-15 14:36:53 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 23:36:53 +0200

Raw message

Tim,
Instructions are quite clear. Will do it tomorrow. Thank you a lot.
It's late night here. I heard that snowing at your side.
Drazen

On 10/15/2014 11:10 PM, Timothy White wrote:
> Hi Drazen
>
> Try following the instructions I've just posted at
> http://grasehotspot.org/documentation/nightly-builds/
>
> Let me know if the instructions need improving as I just wrote them.
>
> Tim
>
> On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 5:08 AM, drazen <dr***a@radez.hr
> <mailto:dr***a@radez.hr>> wrote:
>
>     I am aware how silly question is.
>     I am circulating around grase github place and can't figure out
>     where latest download is.
>     Someone will to point me to right direction?
>     Tnx.
>     Drazen
>
>     --
>     Visit this group at
>     http://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/group/grase-hotspot/.
>     To view this discussion on the web visit
>     https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/543EC646.7080203%40radez.hr.

> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/CAESLx0Lkx8v6wTPxEgsDs%3DjZZpqn83-F%2BYjs87DNo0V1nhJJyw%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/CAESLx0Lkx8v6wTPxEgsDs%3DjZZpqn83-F%2BYjs87DNo0V1nhJJyw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Thread