2014-10-15 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Where to download nightly build ?

Header Data

From: Dražen Žuvela <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: a4c91b24383efe46ef4b8c99c642a9e5ee5d2379f7a88ffe612dee3797a69afa
Message ID: <543F6394.6010004@radez.hr>
Reply To: <543EE8F5.8040702@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-15 23:20:04 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 08:20:04 +0200

Raw message

Since Ubuntu 14.04.1 offers 64 bit version only, this prevents of using
older machines.
Debian hovewer still offers 32 and 64 choice.
So, does this matter regarding Grase?
Drazen

Dana 15.10.2014. 23:36, drazen je napisao:
> Tim,
> Instructions are quite clear. Will do it tomorrow. Thank you a lot.
> It's late night here. I heard that snowing at your side.
> Drazen
>
> On 10/15/2014 11:10 PM, Timothy White wrote:
>> Hi Drazen
>>
>> Try following the instructions I've just posted at
>> http://grasehotspot.org/documentation/nightly-builds/
>>
>> Let me know if the instructions need improving as I just wrote them.
>>
>> Tim
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 5:08 AM, drazen <dr***a@radez.hr
>> <mailto:dr***a@radez.hr>> wrote:
>>
>>     I am aware how silly question is.
>>     I am circulating around grase github place and can't figure out
>>     where latest download is.
>>     Someone will to point me to right direction?
>>     Tnx.
>>     Drazen
>>
>>     --
>>     Visit this group at
>>     http://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/group/grase-hotspot/.
>>     To view this discussion on the web visit
>>     https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/543EC646.7080203%40radez.hr.

>> http://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/group/grase-hotspot/.
>> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/CAESLx0Lkx8v6wTPxEgsDs%3DjZZpqn83-F%2BYjs87DNo0V1nhJJyw%40mail.gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/CAESLx0Lkx8v6wTPxEgsDs%3DjZZpqn83-F%2BYjs87DNo0V1nhJJyw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.