2014-10-06 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Is there a PAID support for grase configuration, in case someone has problems to set it up them selves ?

Header Data

From: bartosz <ba***z@miklaszewski.com>
Message Hash: 210caccda1e72ae901736281e9e8dbd3eb297c3ec19deb920462a7e9afb4897d
Message ID: <769de72e-31ae-4391-9c93-9c4a408c7cdb@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+neNvM7kOHPdcQr9__hSEHnGYSGf5Sxdizt5YvzUF+gA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-06 17:04:10 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 17:04:10 -0700

Raw message

Hi Tim, just sent you email with all configurations, ive set-up, grase
server access www and ssh, plus ive set-up client side connected straight
to lan, so you can see what is goin on from client side as well.

many thanks

Bartosz