2014-10-04 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Is there a PAID support for grase configuration, in case someone has problems to set it up them selves ?

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 227d09167d32244b6b50d07174194071daa839cff9f3cd4b423a53bd61bbb58c
Message ID: <CAESLx0+neNvM7kOHPdcQr9__hSEHnGYSGf5Sxdizt5YvzUF+gA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <4d275f5c-8b21-4ae8-8f6b-9fd80f945df4@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-04 13:30:29 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 06:30:29 +1000

Raw message

Yes, but it's still dependent on you being able to do enough to setup
remote login. It's also impossible to test the lan side of the setup
remotely lessening the value of the remote help.

If you're still struggling with the initial install of the nightly, install
the grase-remote-assist-user package and contact me off list. I'm happy for
some basic free help if it'll make the project better for everyone

Tim