2014-10-22 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Invalid Value for everything I do…

Header Data

From: bartosz <ba***z@miklaszewski.com>
Message Hash: 3e610ee62433a07cd6671441ebf8a4ac91fa748e86e4eec4de3911e8207d1b28
Message ID: <2e364935-be00-4130-95aa-97b85d014cbb@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+Qui43n-yV1sKoKd_FjGAjHeeTUFxzRFGsp1iu98X90g@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-22 15:22:11 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:22:11 -0700

Raw message

Hi Tim,

how to remove completely grase and then install it again ?

sudo apt-get remove ? and than install or is it other way

i am sure i was able to create some generated batches few days ago...