2014-10-23 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Invalid Value for everything I do…

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 89959a46ede84a290bb5f4056966f6d57eda71397e41b1aa82bac4ecba938862
Message ID: <CAESLx0J1pfn9Go7UF8_TFrHpro0zKkTmLu7M7W9YQLurT+07Fg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <2e364935-be00-4130-95aa-97b85d014cbb@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-23 02:34:13 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 19:34:13 +1000

Raw message

Hi Bart

sudo apt-get purge grase-www-portal would be a start. However you also need
to remove grase-conf-freeradius package as that contains the database with
the actual tickets.
Due to some bugs in the dbconfig-common package, I can't ensure that when
you reinstall the database permissions will be correct. I'm working on my
own DB upgrade handling to fix that in the future.

Tim