2014-10-09 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Dhcp Leases

Header Data

From: Edward Allen <yb***j@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 562b90f33bcd20f051a39d511aa8b0408da8c141823c3284b1b1ed05fcd29832
Message ID: <CAGUY4fyjJ_xuRKPnSUT8Cf4sx06f6+tBkYqW+dZ2HOB15JRoag@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <5436159D.9070303@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-09 09:53:57 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 11:53:57 -0500

Raw message

Thanks for the addition Tim.
I need to probably Build a VM to start using nightly, just that i barely
have much time and thus wanted to wait until its at least RC level to jump
in.

This will help for me personally.
I usually have to ping the device and use tcpdump to capture its mac
address and thats kinda too much sometimes.
Depending on the situation sometimes they can supply their IP for whatever
reason but not their MAC.

--
---

Edward Allen
Network/System/IT Solutions Provider/Consultant
Voice: 876-891-8982,  876-797-3226
yb***j@gmail.com
Kingston, Jamaica

Thread