2014-10-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Multiple captive portals

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: a052ed45beca50eeff01f2dd925919d81743938a39573660647a754fb8dd0ac5
Message ID: <CAESLx0LAiT=Ja7Senw6ErCVf3KLR6TAtNRyoXcdMwM8T+Fvv=g@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <036d3829-9b12-4c8a-adc8-4d31b9198704@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-08 16:57:43 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 09:57:43 +1000

Raw message

Hi Marko

This is something we'd like to be able to do in the future, but I don't
have a timeframe for it yet. Patches welcome

Tim