2014-11-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Group Inheriting problem

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e2b47df5ac14930fe3e9a4b1832721b7cea2528b5beae5a9efb1c9eb3173ac12
Message ID: <CAESLx0JzeZ+Hu3p5LaXjcH_simFO=89DdRaVizjtxugACFjLNQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAH9wN0r6zExK310GM-TEEmzjgbQiUtJg24Q9zQ3=uTiED7jq0Q@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-11-12 03:22:09 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 20:22:09 +1000

Raw message

Hi Nazanin

I've created an issue for the search bar.
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/116

Regarding the inheritance. It's been a tough decision as to how we do the
group data limits. The "inherit" from group isn't really inheriting, it's
taking the groups default at user account creation time. I've created an
issue to make it work both ways later on (
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/117). For now, the
only way to update your existing users is to learn SQL and write some
queries.

Tim