2014-11-03 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Login trouble

Header Data

From: Alvin Shin <al***n@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ec682a8c9127ea3915ec9ee876dc98742216c566fb3a923ccdefadd30501e0d6
Message ID: <CAD6kk-Yy4qj28xkDw+WyPGwXtH9Cwav-Jb1mFFeGhx6H096h2w@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <9b744da0-650f-42a3-8aa4-903ec4e362c3@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-11-03 06:30:28 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 08:30:28 -0500

Raw message

Is your wireless router assigning dhcp addresses? If so turn it off so that
it only acts as an access point.