2014-11-03 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Grase on Routed Networks + Billing

Header Data

From: Edward Allen <yb***j@gmail.com>
Message Hash: fc93be4a918707c9b959289ee67a4fe81bd8e047af084853339687ab06bc1d13
Message ID: <c6d6dbe1-5af5-4160-b626-b0d1d7f09205@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0Ke6g7p=3RnRLf1MQEUbR-cprvy_fiEt6Umvp0fdW=rgw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-11-03 08:47:48 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 07:47:48 -0800

Raw message

Thanks for your reply TIM.

As grase grow I believe there will be more and more request similar what
what I've asked above. I believe this is the networking model that will be
most likely used in most areas. Im not really a programmer, im from the old
pascal c and asm days, with little time right now to learn new tools.

it would be good to implement the mode for grase to work in routed
environments versus flat Lans. NATted lans might not be easy as only the
device that does the NAT would authenticate but then i believe this would
be a desired outcome anyways. This could be a configuration setting.

I'll try my best to provide whatever help I can to achieve this.