2014-12-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] delay in showing grase login screen

Header Data

From: bartosz <ba***z@miklaszewski.com>
Message Hash: 5dd93c0a6c26bbb6cd5b2c20cf4a5cfb9f78cb1093aee6e0fc39849aaf74c303
Message ID: <8f486f9d-f88e-408f-bd3d-5242277f9474@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAC73AAh2Saes5BGqtffOm6JaTTR1vB4GxkA4pi-BU+5M9UediQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-12-10 14:19:31 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 13:19:31 -0800

Raw message

no, administration one works fine straight away

let say i am connected to mobile network, when i am in range of hotspot i
am connecting to hotspot, and now:

if i go to grase/radmin/ it connects straight away
if i go to any other website, it shows me loading bar and white background
for let say for approx 40-60s and then go to login screen, and after that
its working fine, just this first time when people connect is sometimes
looooooong :o

ive lost it now and i have no idea how to resolve this, maybe you have some
idea :o