2014-12-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Voucher Numbering

Header Data

From: Νικόλαος Παπαπαναγιώτο υ <ni***p@gmail.com>
Message Hash: f54d3bab2cd6441d30430c43296ea8c1c897b4d77547d497589184c2d04eb3f0
Message ID: <54858996.50100@gmail.com>
Reply To: <ba94424b-7e91-401d-ae01-e58aa586e70c@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-12-08 04:20:54 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 13:20:54 +0200

Raw message

I also think that would be a very valuable feature, especially when the
tickets are for paying customers, as is usually the case.

On 6/12/2014 3:46 \u03bc\u03bc, Louis wrote:
> Hi Tim
>
> Im not sure if this can be done. On creating hotspot vouchers is there
> anyway we can have some form of numbering appearing on the tickets on
> the top corner or anywhere suitable? This could be a continuous
> numbering that will continue for all vouchers or a certain type of
> voucher - maybe with option for system to reset it if the numbers
> reach a certain big number.
>
> Or alternatively whenever a batch is done that the system assigns a
> sequential numbering of some sort to each batch? This will make it
> easy for accounting or voucher reconciliation.
>
> Regards
> Louis

> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/ba94424b-7e91-401d-ae01-e58aa586e70c%40grasehotspot.org
> <https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/ba94424b-7e91-401d-ae01-e58aa586e70c%40grasehotspot.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.