2015-01-13 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Voucher Numbering

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b23609ddfd746c021ff4466164566c36b1b74415892d7a954aa6486f7b36439a
Message ID: <CAESLx0Kfr+36q8c20nB=m2_g1KjTL1UXV-D97=8g8BE9gF-TFg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <54858996.50100@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-01-13 13:56:06 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 06:56:06 +1000

Raw message

Hi Guys

There is already a batch number on each batch. I'm not sure I can see the
benefit of a ticket number, however feel free to open a feature request at
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues with some use case
examples and we can see what can be done.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 9:20 PM, Νικόλαος Παπαπαναγιώτου <ni***p@gmail.com