2015-03-20 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] SSL Problem

Header Data

From: Domingo Gómez <do***s@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 7087e2fd534b354defabda2a27b5a89027b9266fac72866ef4e25177045c487a
Message ID: <2a68dc14-0d10-4954-920f-2c273f2a27b8@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0J4ENmDf1qE3Z15riRe4+X=Y-x5sXEtqvPb0j3UeBckbA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-03-20 09:04:35 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 09:04:35 -0700

Raw message

tim thanks for answering so soon.
I guess if I buy a ssl certificate would solve the problem, but it would
take an additional cost.