2015-04-07 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e351a6a9e42ef0b9df6a6ade83478fdb2ec96bae81b054f4a75a20ca80693e7b
Message ID: <CAESLx0LTY9eRtfHod3nYH8L1YK1Z=9TCA2oeHRya_Kciek-2kw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <76f4425b-1316-4f2e-b960-d2d7411334fd@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-04-07 14:01:27 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 07:01:27 +1000

Raw message

Thanks for the feedback Marko
My intention was shortly after moving stuff to github, to rebuild the
website. Still hasn't happened months later. I'm a bit time poor atm, so
trying to do what I can, when I can.

Tim