2015-04-04 - Re: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

Header Data

From: Marko Grdinic <mr***r@gmail.com>
Message Hash: f04ea9787edac24acc74bafeb74e959bdeb72078a9fb8d64c1e8d13f2a30c842
Message ID: <76f4425b-1316-4f2e-b960-d2d7411334fd@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <c3436920-07e0-4bbd-b916-aab78c96fe55@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-04-04 09:38:44 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 09:38:44 -0700

Raw message

Hello. I am having this exactly problem right now.

I installed Grase two and a half months ago on a computer and then left
that aside completely out of my mind. Right now I came back and I've
realized I've completely forgot how to install it...

Scratch that, I've figured it out. It kept nagging at my mind that there
were some steps I was missing and they were here.
<https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/wiki/Installation>

A word of advice to devs, most users will not read the blog first and see
that the development has moved to the Github page. They will instead look
at the outdated installation instruction on the main blog. I just spent
more than half an hour struggling to jog my memory.

I would strongly suggest that those pages be modified so they redirect to
the link above.

Dana subota, 4. travnja 2015. u 11:45:18 UTC+2, korisnik Aflah Refai
napisao je:

> Hi...
>
> are if you using the grase nightly modify the sources list (
> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/grasehotspot.list)
>
> as below
>

> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-kTdaaLw72tI/VR-yo9E7ksI/AAAAAAAAB2A/PbEXOB4X6MU/s1600/grase.PNG>
>
> On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 9:48:47 AM UTC+3, hasanbasri1493 wrote:
>>
>> Anyone to help me?

Thread