2015-05-30 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Help and doubt to update

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b65a59eef4f02f7fabab4bae045fa4296a2960414cf01494f12e2992df5282b0
Message ID: <CAESLx0KFCbB_itWxHZ0aXO=NH=VoDKCqkz_N0zBZMorY-N_a3w@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAGUY4fwLVTUgYv5+Xfo6EnHFQ51LeHsGmgWy1b7aVLE5+OTO6g@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-05-30 02:09:52 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 19:09:52 +1000

Raw message

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 10:59 AM, Edward Allen <yb***j@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why did you make the guest user an admin?

In the demo site? The whole point was for people to try the demo site and
see what an admin can do. Most people who go to a demo site will try some
standard logins, like admin/admin, and guest/guest. At some point I'll
probably update the demo site so it gives you different logins with
different permissions, and shows those details on the login screen. When I
set it up, I was loading live data from one of my sites, and so added the
guest account because the main admin account was changed in the data I
loaded. Now it's a little more refined and the default admin account is
also there.