2015-05-22 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] I have an installation error

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e5eba7390dcb3548dc3826c5e81806527e681800d6643820ff7528b470142a1c
Message ID: <CAESLx0L4nU-JrqpcD5-7Q9vB90PE+kKa-0=Lx9JJxYCr8eAZUA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <4a35c8e5-bff7-4772-b22a-724e97f68a0d@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-05-22 02:35:54 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 19:35:54 +1000

Raw message

Thanks guys.

I've tracked this down and the latest nightly that I'll upload tonight will
have this fixed.