2015-05-22 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Feature request: (nightly build) Display Comment instead of UserName in DHCP Leases screen

Header Data

From: KIRA Ynet <ki***0@gmail.com>
Message Hash: fce22df7a8ddb3e4e124d427246de33f264940e7f59d08e1d122eb83e87df538
Message ID: <22a02c13-8a9f-4011-90df-dde9bc8a323e@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0J27EM-t-1qgqOZfB8w66LydF0P2HZ+oD_Ck0F7vxrHsw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-05-22 10:59:44 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 10:59:44 -0700

Raw message

Thanks Tim.

I see. that was just a 2 cent idea from me since it would be nice to have
the ability to display user comment since MAC registered user will display
mac address and would be quiet a work to identify the user by pressing the
edituser icon beside it. :)
Therefore, having the comment displayed together would be quiet a good
feature. :D