2015-06-21 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] add option refresh group settings

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 64da0029527e07b00206f3cacdf1f6a214d9e364f966025ae4f68c52f923bfe3
Message ID: <CAESLx0JSN=5LiZbEiV-J4c3PX-6K9dOCezn28n9euMZ3GRUUiw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAGUY4fyUOuehMGeLc=x6–AAXUDC=E_spD6iaVJbid+FQZtDkw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-06-21 17:52:00 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 10:52:00 +1000

Raw message

Hi Edward

The bandwidth settings will apply at the users next login. No need to
refresh them. The expiry is always applied at user creation, or change of
group. It can't be applied when the group is updated, because it's
dependent on the creation time of a user.

Feel free to create a feature request on github for "Refresh user expiry
for all users in group" or something like that.