2015-06-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Ability to backup and restore database in Admin Portal

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: f996dc2a8e7df21112347d59704c0fa293d901bea1121cd1f3f26af0dd8d81e4
Message ID: <CAESLx0Lhcmr6oPVgcJtAhppayjCCmmJptN7M++NqpPZX7STSDA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <8c242baa-e313-4942-bd03-25a4b145f73a@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-06-02 15:29:23 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 08:29:23 +1000

Raw message

Currently backups happen automatically daily. Look in /var/backups/grase I
think.
They are just DB dumps, so you can use MySQL or phpmyadmin to reload.
Please be aware though, that restoring a backup will overwrite all usage
records that occur after the backup date.

I am happy to try and make something work from within the Admin interface
to simplify restores in the future.

Tim