2015-07-08 - Re: Reboot and Poweroff Function

Header Data

From: Dominik Wasielewski <an***k@googlemail.com>
Message Hash: 8e1851fb7fe8dc7d12e7a975d2382bdc24a4d52c74a00cba42f20fed63aacbc8
Message ID: <5b75e702-3f00-429d-ab33-e55e0ad1eb7f@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <5369f39e-b42a-4cfd-805c-bf6c24ff0736@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-07-08 00:29:50 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 00:29:50 -0700

Raw message

I like this idea.

I would even say a whole page with system calls would be an interesting
thing. For example it could be helpful to restart some services within the
admin panel, like dnsmasq or squid. So that there is no need for basic
operations to login over ssh.

This would be even a good option for not technical people to administrate
the system.

Best regards,

Dominik

Am Mittwoch, 8. Juli 2015 04:55:47 UTC+2 schrieb KIRA Ynet:

> Hello everyone, hello Tim.
>

> Based on topic mentioned, i know that it's might be not a big deal within
> the system, but it could be a great function if we capable to do system
> reboot or poweroff within the admin panel. This can reduce the hassle to
> reboot server either by ssh or any other management feature like webmin.
>
> So far i've been using the system, it's getting much stable on my side
> usage. Just waiting for the new interface implementation on grase hotspot.
>
> Best regards,
> KIRA

Thread