2015-07-08 - Re: Reboot and Poweroff Function

Header Data

From: KIRA Ynet <ki***0@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 951ae9b92cb5bbff1c2a7bf8bb55857b5389c3c2f74402ebd1c33bc6fbcaaf97
Message ID: <da14523a-9c71-49b9-9037-d73a6deaa9fd@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <5b75e702-3f00-429d-ab33-e55e0ad1eb7f@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-07-08 01:21:31 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 01:21:31 -0700

Raw message

That's it. It's quiet an interesting feature too right, Dominik.

I know i can just do SSH and remotely restart services, do some updates and
reboot the system but if it's added within the panel, Grase Hotspot become
much better too. :)

KIRA

On Wednesday, 8 July 2015 15:29:50 UTC+8, Dominik Wasielewski wrote:

> I like this idea.
>
> I would even say a whole page with system calls would be an interesting
> thing. For example it could be helpful to restart some services within the
> admin panel, like dnsmasq or squid. So that there is no need for basic
> operations to login over ssh.
>

> This would be even a good option for not technical people to administrate
> the system.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Dominik
>

> Am Mittwoch, 8. Juli 2015 04:55:47 UTC+2 schrieb KIRA Ynet:
>>
>> Hello everyone, hello Tim.
>>

>> Based on topic mentioned, i know that it's might be not a big deal within
>> the system, but it could be a great function if we capable to do system
>> reboot or poweroff within the admin panel. This can reduce the hassle to
>> reboot server either by ssh or any other management feature like webmin.
>>
>> So far i've been using the system, it's getting much stable on my side
>> usage. Just waiting for the new interface implementation on grase hotspot.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> KIRA

Thread