2015-08-28 - RE: [GRASE-Hotspot] is it possible - free login page (only between 12am and 6am)

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 17badd6a15feaf030f59b6b8d42e11916f91102bd4d134876ad4f4b05b0816eb
Message ID: <CAESLx0JwHSCnauhhYPrSNvLYKA38zPNZEyZuto9LUGzUHrUn=w@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <507529C54C52F642B6F9A414F3BDEEB2254A619D@EXCHC1MBX3.cluster1.exchange-outitgoes.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-08-28 18:15:31 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:15:31 +0700

Raw message

Bartosz

It sounds like you want only one of the login pages visible at a time. This
currently isn't possible. Both pages will be visible but attempts to login
outside those times will be denied.
I'm happy to have a feature request for the free login button to only show
during the specified login time for that group. It's not possible to do it
for the main form as it's too hard to check all groups for a valid login
time. You can put a request in but I'll probably only do the free login one
at this stage