2015-08-28 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] is it possible - free login page (only between 12am and 6am)

Header Data

From: “bartosz@miklaszewski.com” <ba***z@miklaszewski.com>
Message Hash: 54b598457bac6c6b03e61ce8cc42df45bab81d04ae6ba1c16e694c2987cc0929
Message ID: <iovn2sjebu9ay82cjr1ohvcy.1440772457336@email.android.com>
Reply To: <a9fbaee6-8356-43fd-ace3-8ac35bfd071b@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-08-28 07:34:18 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 14:34:18 +0000

Raw message

That would be great if you could as i am running old version of grase and i would have to upgrade move database etc...
I only tested with demo version

Many thanks

Bartosz

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.