2015-09-19 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] I need to configure DD-WRT GRASE

Header Data

From: Edward Allen <yb***j@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 3c91d6ddcba0c017b5c0c64f4880870930552bd9a10dd871e9667eef6731febf
Message ID: <CAGUY4fxKsG-oP0iWanKSJV0r+wmEsmRjaJ=7dOqiMFWNvE7QcQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <3afcc46a-d51c-4222-ac4a-3cd4ab85a8ef@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-09-19 09:10:58 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 16:10:58 +0000

Raw message

Does your WiFi router have Lan ports?
If yes then
1 you need to disable dhcp in the WiFi router
2 plug the connection from your Grase PC into one of the LAN ports of the
WiFi router.
Be sure to write down the lan IP of the WiFi router in case you need it
later for administrative purposes.